VALORANT Episode 7 ACT I: Introducing Team Deathmatch Mode on June 27
One can enjoy the new mode in three custom new maps.
Riot Games and VALORANT today shared more details around Team Deathmatch, the latest 5v5 game mode that pits players against an enemy team in one of three new custom maps. In Team Deathmatch, players will get to choose their loadout for each stage at the start of the match or anytime they’re in the spawn room. Weapon spawners will also be placed around the map as well as recovery and ultimate orbs. With four timed stages, no econ, and players respawning every 1.5 seconds, the key to victory is simple: the first team to get 100 kills wins.
The VALORANT in-game progression system is also getting an update, bringing players new ways to earn rewards. Updates include reworked daily missions, which introduce new daily milestones called Checkpoints, a new free-in-game currency called Kingdom Credits that can be exchanged to unlock various accessories, agent recruitment events, and more.
Below are all the details one would like to know about the new exciting mode in VALORANT.
The latest 5v5 game mode is Team Deathmatch, where one and his teammates go up against an enemy team in one of three new maps. There are four timed stages and no econ. Respawn every 1.5 seconds. The first to 100 kills wins.
TEAM DEATHMATCH RULES
- Match duration: 9m 30s, split into four stages
- Respawn frequency: 1.5s
- First to 100 kills
- Plain and simple: the team that gets 100 kills first wins.
- What if a match ends before a team can get to 100 kills? The team in the lead will be the victor.
- Score tied when the match ends? The match will end in a draw.
- Weapon Loadout
- You’ll get to choose your loadout for each stage at the start of the match or anytime you’re in the Spawn Room. With each new stage, your loadout, and its lethality, will be automatically upgraded.
- No need to watch your econ—there isn’t any.
- Weapon Spawner
- Placed around the map are Weapon Spawners in fixed locations with weapons up for grabs. Be sure you and your team are the first to reach them.
- Weapons from the Weapon Spawner can potentially be different each match. These weapons are stage-specific, and upgrade as the match progresses.
- Weapons from the Weapon Spawner can be destroyed with (G) or whatever your drop weapon keybind is. Once destroyed, you will return to your loadout weapon.
- Weapons taken from Weapon Spawners will have limited ammo and will also be destroyed when they run out.
- Placed around the map are Recovery and Ultimate Orbs. Picked up an orb of either type? Make sure your teammates gather close—both orbs generate zones that your allies can enter to receive the same effect.
- Recovery Orbs
- Need a heal? Recovery Orbs grant a buff that restores Health and Shield over 6s.
- Recovery Orbs are available in certain sections of each map. Just remember—the enemy team will want them too.
- The maximum Shield restored is determined by your selected loadout.
- Respawn duration: 30s
- Ultimate Orbs and Percentage
- Ultimate Orbs spawn periodically in certain sections of each map.
- Collecting these orbs charges up a percentage of your Ultimate ability—so get your percentage up to 100% to get your ult.
- Got a kill? That will also increase your Ultimate percentage.
- Abilities Fully Stacked
- Abilities will recharge over time once depleted.
- Different abilities take different amounts of time to recharge.
- Spawn Room
- After dying, you’ll respawn into the safety of your team’s Spawn Room.
- When you respawn, you gain a buff that protects you from damage and abilities for 15 seconds. After 15 seconds, you'll start to take damage from staying in spawn, so move quickly!
TEAM DEATHMATCH MAPS
Something you haven’t seen yet: we’ve built three new custom maps just for Team Deathmatch. Get ready to push forward and get your kills.
A map with a relatively open mid overlooked by higher ground. The higher ground can be flanked by huts on either side.
Map with a long lane to one side and a horseshoe shaped building on the other side that can be used to control mid.
Arena-style with many connections to the middle of the map—where the middle holds most of the resources.
TEAM DEATHMATCH XP
- 1000 xp granted per match played
Keep visiting Esportz.in for all the gaming and esports updates.