Free Fire MAX to launch globally on 28 September
Pre-registrations for Free Fire MAX will be open till 27 September
Free Fire MAX will officially launch globally on 28 September. Free Fire MAX, a standalone mobile application, will offer players the same Free Fire gameplay that many across the world have grown to know and love, but with enhanced specifications.
Pre-register for Free Fire MAX today
Pre-registered users will receive exclusive rewards and will be able to play the game Free Fire MAX officialy launches on 28 September.
Enhancing the user experience is key for Free Fire MAX
Free Fire MAX will offer users around the world an optimised Free Fire experience with enhanced graphics and features, and an in-app customisable map feature. Free Fire MAX players will be able to enjoy the same Free Fire content and gameplay, with enhanced graphics and features, this includes more realistic maps, more immersive gameplay, and Free Fire MAX-exclusive features including:
- A private, customizable 360 Degree lobby for players to display their items.
- Craftland, which allows users to build their own maps and invite friends to play in them.
- Redesigned Clocktower and Factory areas in the new Bermuda MAX map
Free Fire MAX and Free Fire players can play together, regardless of the version they use
Free Fire MAX is supported by Firelink technology, Free Fire’s in-house technology which enables complete interoperability between Free Fire MAX and Free Fire. This will enable players to:
- Use their same existing Free Fire account to login to Free Fire MAX.
- Sync all accounts data – including account progress and game items – across both applications.
- Play all game modes with all Free Fire players, regardless of the application that they use.