Brands & Entertainment 2023: Join the Premier Conference in Mumbai on June 14th-15th
Over 75+ speakers and delegates from the domains of Branded Content, Media, and Entertainment will convene for lively discussions over the duration of two days at the Taj Lands End in Mumbai.
The highly anticipated 'Brands & Entertainment' is taking place at Taj Lands End, Mumbai on the 14th & 15th of June, 2023. Organised by the creators of All About Music, this two-day conference will bring together over 75+ speakers and delegates from the domains of Branded Content, Media, and Entertainment for engaging discussions.
Building upon the success of its inaugural edition, Brands & Entertainment returns as part of the Create & Collab initiative, with a clear vision to bring together influential creative curators and key decision-makers in the media industry. Together, they will shape the future landscape of branded content.
The conference serves as a dynamic meeting ground for professionals from diverse sectors such as marketers, advertisers, record labels, creative agencies, television channels, artists, film and production houses, OTT platforms, gaming & Esports platforms, and more. Whether attendees are entertainers, media buyers, producers, or content creators, this conference offers valuable space for networking, staying updated on industry trends, and fostering effective collaborations.
Confirmed speakers for the conference include:
- Akshay Tandon, Co-Owner & President, FC Goa
- Anghsuman Gogoi, Digital Manager -Consumer Care, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Aparajita Mukherjee, Head of Content & Advocacy, DIAGEO India
- Dr.Trinetra Haldar Gummaraju, Content Creator, Actor, Doctor
- Devraj Sanyal, Chairman & CEO, India & South Asia; SVP Strategy, AMEA ( Africa, Middle East, Asia) Universal Music Group.
- Jay Sean, Founder, Kamouflage & SmoothSail
- Jay Shah, Vice-President and Head of Cultural Outreach, Mahindra & Mahindra,
- Kabir Chandra, Head - Music Partnerships, Meta
- Karan Grover,Sr. Director – Commercial Partnerships (India, Middle East & Africa), Dolby India
- Munawar Faruqui, Artist
- Murtuza Madraswala, Marketing Head, NBA India
- Nirmika Singh, Executive Editor and Digital Director, Rolling Stone India
- Prajakta Koli, Actor & Content Creator
- Rohan Rehani, Founder, Moonshine Meadery
- Rohit Raj, Co-Founder, Done Deal
- Roshan Abbas, Kommune, RAP, Founder
- Vikram Sakhuja, Partner and Group CEO Media & OOH, Madison Communications
- Vinit Karnik, Head - Entertainment, Sports & esports, GroupM
- Vishal Sinha, Director - Ads Strategy, Sharechat
- Zakir Khan, Artist & Stand-up Comedian & more.
Additionally, the conference is excited to welcome speakers representing the emerging media landscape, ready to impart their expertise on cutting-edge digital strategies, content generation, and effective audience interaction.
One of the key highlights of the event is the Networking Lounge, a dedicated space where creators, brands, agencies, and production houses can connect and engage in cross-cultural conversations to spark innovative collaborations.
The venue will offer attendees to unlock networking opportunities with AFAQ, BB Ki Vines Production, BoAt, Bombay Shaving Company, Deloitte, DIAGEO India, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Happn, Maya Pistola, MeKasa, Meta, Mivi, Moonshine, Qyuki, Social Samosa, Watchout Wearables, Wild Drum Beverages to name a few. Interested participants are encouraged to secure their spot by registering at https://bit.ly/MISBNE2023.
The conference schedule features keynotes, panel discussions, fireside chats, workshops, and insights into brand stories. Industry professionals will provide macro views and insights specific to their sectors and ecosystems, while experts will delve into specific areas and address key questions. Attendees can expect intimate conversations revealing valuable industry insights and discovering how successful brands engage with their audiences.