Attend the ‘Brands & Entertainment’ Conference in Mumbai this June 2022
From the team behind All About Music, the 2-day conference invites 50+ speakers and delegates from across Branded Content, Media and Entertainment, for in-person and virtual discussions.
Combining elements that form the backbone of the Branded Content, Media and Entertainment industries - Brands & Entertainment hails everyone from marketers, advertisers, record labels, creative agencies and television channels, all the way to artists, film and production houses, OTT, gaming & E-sports platforms, and many more. Whether you’re an entertainer, media buyer, a producer or a content creator, the conference will provide you with a space to network, keep up with industry trends, and encourage effective collaborations.
On June 1-2, 2022, the conference will be held at the Taj Lands End in Mumbai. Registration for the same is available here.
So far, the conference has confirmed speakers such as Devraj Sanyal, MD & CEO - India & South Asia at Universal Music Group, Vinit Karnik, Head - Entertainment, Sports & eSports - South Asia at GroupM Media India, Ashish Pherwani, Partner & Leader - Media & Entertainment at EY, Deepak Choudhary, Founder at XPRNC, Dubai and MD at EVENTFAQS Media, Bhavana Pandey, Marketing Director at LEGO Group, Nitin Raj, Director at KPMG India, Owen Roncon, Board of Advisors at BookMyShow Live, Siddharth Roy Kapur, Founder & Managing Director at Roy Kapur Films and President at Producers Guild of India, Blaise Fernandes, President at Indian Music Industry, Gunjan Arya, CEO at OML Entertainment, Sabiha MS Khan, Executive Vice President - Strategy & Account Planning at WATConsult, Dentsu India, Shailesh Kapoor, Founder & CEO at Ormax Media Pvt. Ltd., Amit Doshi, Head of IVM Podcasts, Shreya Sachdev, Head of Marketing at Puma (India), to name a few.
The conference also welcomes the generation of new media with speakers Varun Duggirala, Chief Content Officer at The Glitch, Mae Mariyam Thomas, Presenter, Podcast Producer & Founder of Maed In India, Anshul Rustaggi, Founder of Totality Corp, Shreyansh Pandey, Head at TVF Originals, Aakash Shah, founder of One Hand Clap Media, among many others.
The conference will also host a Networking Lounge - a beneficial space for creators, brands, agencies and production houses to meet and indulge in cross-cultural conversations to create something unique.
The schedule for Brands & Entertainment will see the following;
- Keynotes, where professionals in the media and entertainment industry give a macro view and insight as they see it, specifically within their industry and ecosystem. For example, giving an overview from an audit company’s perspective, and the rising delivery of content on digital platforms, to name a few.
- Panel Discussions, which deep dive into particular areas or questions with experts on the panel.
- Fireside Chats, revealing intimate details about industry insights through short conversational chats. An example would be ‘Hip-Hop’s Rising Prominence in Branded Entertainment and Culture’ with Devraj Sanyal and a surprise guest!
- Path-Breaking Campaigns, where new alternative ideas are tested and developed. Some stories will include The Lego Movie’s campaign, and Cadbury’s Diwali Campaign with Shah Rukh Khan, among others.
- Brand Stories, where brands have learned how to work with the audience and do it right.
Visit www.brandsandentertainment.com for more information on the speakers.