Astralis and HP extend partnership
This is the fourth time, both brands have extended the partnership.
Astralis and HP extending one of the esports organization's largest and most important commercial partnerships. Astralis has a clear vision and high ambitions for the coming year, and as a commercial partner and supplier of its gaming brand OMEN, HP plays an important role around the teams, players as well as current and future facilities.
Kasper Sindt, Commercial Director of Astralis:
- For Astralis, HP is a key partner. This is the fourth consecutive time we extend the partnership and every time we have signed for another period, we have expanded the range and value of the partnership. With first-class equipment for our teams, players and all our guests in Astralis Nexus, HP is a large and important part of our physical set-up, but the collaboration extends far beyond the deliveries.
- We are extremely happy with the extension of the agreement, and I am convinced we will create even more value for HP and Astralis, as well as for fans and gamers in general
- Together with HP's gaming brand OMEN, we have developed a number of different digital concepts that give gamers and fans a completely unique opportunity to engage directly with our players and coaches. Recent campaigns have shown some of the potential and with half a million views and more than 1,500 submitted fan videos in recent campaigns, we are off to a great start with our content collaboration.
- We are extremely happy with the extension of the agreement, and I am convinced we will create even more value for HP and Astralis, as well as for fans and gamers in general, whether it’s digitally or physically in Astralis Nexus, Kasper Sindt comments.
Line Bermann, Marketing Manager at HP Denmark:
- We are really proud to extend with Astralis for the fourth year in a row, and to expand our already strong collaboration. The Astralis brand has proven itself extremely strong in a year where the teams have been in a rebuilding phase and we are experiencing a steadily increasing commitment from a growing fan base. With Astralis Nexus, the organization has taken a big and important step into the world of casual gaming as well, and that is the mainstay of our gaming brand OMEN.
- Together, we have created new digital campaigns that have brought our brand and Astralis' fan base even closer together, and the results have been impressive
- Together, we have created new digital campaigns that have brought our brand and Astralis' fan base even closer together, and the results have been impressive. It serves as an inspiration in terms of engaging with Astralis and the fanbase, and we do like the clear vision and extremely high ambitions of the organization. We look forward to working further with Astralis on their team and their facilities, where we will take the gaming experience to a whole new level, Line Bermann states.
The latest HP / Astralis campaign, "Fragmovie Friday", resulted in a small 500,000 views and more than 1,500 fan-generated fan videos. The next digital effort is about giving fans and ambitious gamers a unique opportunity to be coached by some of the world's best Counter-Strike coaches, namely Head Coach Alexander "Ave" and talent coach Martin "Trace".